We believe that innovation is a part of our DNA and every employee embodies EAP's larger goals and values. We encourage all our employees to practice the utmost creative freedom in everything that they do, allowing for ground-breaking ideas, innovation and steady advancement
Company takes various initiative for training of employees which are relevant to the execution of assignments including wide areas such as recent amendments / changes in the Acts relating to direct and indirect tax, new methods / processes for execution of works, advance excel skills.
Our training also covers guidance on handling of Valuation of companies, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Consolidation of global operations as per law, Foreign exchange Management Act (FEMA) related topics.
We also focus on the soft kills of employees.
The training is conducted in-house and also we invite professionals having required technical knowledge. Our training hours range between 35 to 40 hours annually. This is mandatory for each employee.
If you think you are ready to be part of a dynamic workforce ,drop your resume to EAP HR at email@example.com
1. Tax Manager - Role involves consultancy in direct taxation, finalisation of books of accounts from tax perspective, periodic communication with client for compliances, managing team of articles in return filing
2. Audit Manger - Role involves reviewing of audit workings of the team, periodic visit at client's office for compliances and managing of audit team
3. GST Manager- Role involves consultancy in GST, up to date research in GST and day-to-day communication to clients for relevant amendments, client visits for data monitoring.
4. Tax Executive- Role involves preparing data for income tax return filing, preparing documents for submission to tax department for assessments & scrutiny, compliance follow-up with clients for direct taxation.
5. Audit Executive- Role involves periodic auditing of corporate and non-corporate assesse, along with financials and reports preparationy
6. GST Executive- Role involves reviewing and preparing data for GST return filing based upon data provided by clients.
7. Article Internship (Fresh and Transfer)- Role involves preparing data for Income Tax return filing, auditing of corporate & non-corporate assesse (Tax/Statutory/GST) hiring-600x470
|1.||Tax Manager||2 no.s|
|2.||Audit Manager||3 no.s|
|3.||GST Manager||2 no.s|
|4.||Tax Executive||4 no.s|
|5.||Audit Executive||4 no.s|
|6.||GST Executive||5 no.s|